I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Whimsie Doodles' October Challenge - Think Pink

The new October challenge is posted {HERE} on the Whimsie Doodles blog. This month we are asking you to think pink when creating your project. You can either create a card that is specifically for Breast Cancer Awareness, or a project that uses pink as its main color.

If you are looking for an image to use, and don't have any in your stash, may I suggest these Whimsie Doodles images? They are each only $2 and all proceeds are donated to breast cancer research.


Hope Fights & Hope Fights Skirt (last year's BCA images - scroll to bottom of store page)
 

1 comments:

Ellis said...

This is a great challenge and I just love the owlimage! =)
Hugs, Elenor